Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
PC Public Test
Posted on March 3rd, 2020 08:50 AM EST
We’re excited to announce a public test of the next Major Space Engineers PC update on Tuesday, March 3rd, beginning at 11 am UTC+1!
As always, we encourage everyone to try out all of the new features. Players will be able to submit their feedback on all of these features via a survey at the end of the test.
You can also provide feedback to the public test here:
Branch code/password: PublicTest12
Instructions on how to access the public test:
1. Select the game from your library, right-click and select properties.
- A dialog box with a number of tabs will appear, you’re looking for one that says "BETAS".
2. You will see 2 things now, a drop-down menu and a text box to enter a beta access code.
- Enter the password provided here and choose the PublicTest branch from the drop-down menu.
If you’re not able to participate in this public test, don’t worry! We’re planning to have another one soon.
- Performance optimizations for gameplay and UI
- Full gamepad support
- UI visual changes
- New small tank block
- Visual Scripting Tool overhaul - features and UI
- Fixed missing grids in the world (Thanos bug)
- Fixed various issues with safe zone changes propagation