Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
|Status||Checked 3 minutes ago|
|Players||0 / 30|
|Registered since||September 25th, 2020 12:10 PM EST|
|Last update||September 25th, 2020 12:32 PM EST|
|Tag(s)||Modded PvE PvP Survival|
Share This Server
Share This Server
If you are looking for a server to play on, we have a new one that has been running for a few weeks now. We've finished testing and are opening it up to whoever would like to join. The owner hosts the server himself and he manages the hardware (ex-server engineer) so I can certainly tell you it will be a lag free experience (provided your internet connection is good).
Please note that the server is still growing and we are still ironing out small bugs. However it has been tested extensively already and we are happy to say that it is running ok for now.
There are over 50 mods, but none of them change the core gameplay other than a speed mod.
We are trying to build a nice small community where all are happy to talk and play/trade/battle together. Also note, being a small community of players we aim to co-operate with each other. As a result, PvP is only acceptable if agreed upon. Full rules can be found below and on Discord along with the FAQ.
We also run events! These happen on a semi-regular basis depending on if the admins are available and if there are enough participants.
If you are looking for a community to be a part of, pop in and take a look! Join our Discord server for more information: https://discord.gg/3AN78VM
Rules (subject to change, check Discord for the latest)
1. This is primarily a PvE server, PvP is only allowed when agreed upon.
2. Offline raiding is against the rules and a strict bannable event.
3. Only 2 drills per grid with a maximum of 8 drills per player. Any grids found with more than 2 drills will be deleted without compensation.
4. Keep builds sensible
5. No lag machines - they will be deleted without compensation.
6. Do not abuse any glitches and report them to the admins.
7. Clean up after yourself! Do not leave ores/materials/debris laying around the world.
8. Respect your fellow engineers! No hate/trolling/spamming.
9. Block Limits (per player):
- 5 Refineries
- 5 Assemblers
- 8 Drills, 2 per grid (see rule 3)
10. An admin's word is final, if you disagree then please flag it on #help and you can get clarification for your concerns.
11. Take regular blueprints of your ship and if you have any incidents take screenshots for proof if you are going to claim it.
12. Please please PLEASE name your grids!
13. Please also name your spawn points (medbays and survival kits) to help keep the spawn list clean.